Terms and Conditions
Completeness of Entries/ Disqualification
- All mandatory fields of the application form need to be complete in all respects; else it may be disqualified from participation.
- The work submitted by the Participant must be original in nature and created for this Awards only. Award Management shall have a right to disqualify any Participant in case of violation of this term or in case of any third-party claim relating to IP infringement or any third party right.
- All work submitted by the Participants for the Awards, including but not limited to Intellectual Property Rights therein, will be owned by the Management
You agree that your Entry:
(a) Will not feature or use any images or words that contain nudity or are in any way untrue, misleading, distasteful, blasphemous, obscene, libelous, defamatory, indecent, harassing or threatening.
(b) Will not contain any computer virus or other material that may be harmful to the Organizer’s computer systems.
(c) You agree that the Organiser and third parties authorised on our behalf, including sponsor and media, may make your Nomination available for non-commercial marketing or internal communications purposes related solely to the Awards. Example usage includes newspapers / magazines / websites / social media posts / blogs / the showcase section of our website; printed materials at our awards ceremonies; prints at exhibitions specifically related to the awards; projected and on-screen visuals at our ceremonies; videos and photos displaying winners; case studies, books and presentations related to these awards. At all times you retain full ownership and our usage is non-exclusive. If we receive a request to display work outside of these forms we will contact you to request explicit permission, giving full details of the mediums and materials where we would like to use the submitted work.
- All nominations submitted will not be returned in any format.
- For any information regarding nomination process, submitting your work, timing or any technical issues regarding the website, please contact us.
- Nominations open 13th November 2021
- Deadline for Nominations is on 17th December 2021 using the online form
- Jury meeting in the last week of December 2021
- Grand Award Ceremony of ABA 2021 on 22nd January 2022
- The dates may subject to change based on the environment, if there are any changes you will be notified.
- Based on the Facts received, Jury Decision on final set of Awardees for ALERT Being Awards 2021 is Final.
- Participants may be contacted for any additional information to verify the information provided. Such information sourced from the participants will become part of the original application.
- Management has the right to ask for documentary proof of information. If such a request is made and the participant does not comply within 5 working days from the date the request is made, the participant may be disqualified from the awards
- Management shall not be liable in any manner for any mishap, accident, injury or damages etc. of whatsoever nature, if any, caused to the participants during the Awards. Further, Management shall not be liable in any manner for any loss, damage, theft, or any other mishap caused during the Awards if any.